Tech City College policies are listed here and can be downloaded directly from the list.
If you do not see a policy you require please email the Reception Team at Tech City College at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to support you with your query.
As well as the Anti-Terrorism policy detailing information on preventing radicalisation, the Safeguarding and Child Protection policy is also listed below. If you have any questions regarding Safeguarding, please contact Mr R Wilson on 020 3301 3620 or by email at email@example.com.
#DITTO is a free online e-safety magazine for schools/parents to keep up to date with risks, issues, advice and guidance related to keeping children safe online. A new edition is released approx. every 6 weeks and you can access the most current issue by clicking directly on to their website using the following link: DITTO e-safety adviser
- Provider Access Statement Download
- Admissions Policy Download
- Anti-Terrorism Policy Download
- Behaviour Policy Download
- Charging & Remission Document Download
- Complaints Policy Download
- Conflicts of Interest Policy Download
- Cyber Bullying Policy Download
- Data Protection Download
- Ditto Online safety e-magazine (January 2019 Edition) Download
- Freedom of Information Download
- Governance Download
- Health & Safety Policy Download
- Pupils Privacy Notice Download
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy Download
- SEN and Disability Policy Download
- Staff Handbook September 2018 Download
- Tech City College Ofsted Report - May 2017 Download
- Tech City College Ofsted Report - November 2016 Download