Tech City College policies are listed here and can be downloaded directly from the list.
If you do not see a policy you require please email the Reception Team at Tech City College at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to support you with your query.
As well as the Anti-Terrorism policy detailing information on preventing radicalisation, the Safeguarding and Child Protection policy is also listed below. If you have any questions regarding Safeguarding, please contact Mr R Wilson on 020 3301 3620 or by email at email@example.com.
#DITTO is a free online e-safety magazine for schools/parents to keep up to date with risks, issues, advice and guidance related to keeping children safe online. A new edition is released approx. every 6 weeks and you can access the most current issue by clicking directly on to their website using the following link: DITTO e-safety adviser
- Provider Access Statement Download
- AAT Complaints Policy Download
- AAT Conflicts of Interest Policy Download
- AAT Data Protection Download
- AAT Freedom of Information Download
- Admissions Policy Download
- Anti-Terrorism Policy Download
- Charging & Remission Document Download
- Cyber Bullying Policy Download
- Ditto Online safety e-magazine (January 2018 Edition) Download
- Health & Safety Policy Download
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy Download
- SEND Policy v.6.16.pdf Download
- Staff Handbook September 2017 Download
- Tech City Behaviour Policy Download
- Tech City College Ofsted Report - May 2017 Download
- Tech City College Ofsted Report - November 2016 Download